Welcome to District 8
Information about the District
District 8 is a vibrant and diverse area of Framingham. Not only is it home to several different types of pizza, but home to many legendary restaurants and fabulous new eateries representing so many cultures from Brazilian to Mediterranean. Our district covers parts of Downtown Framingham, Farm Pond, the athletic complex, the new dog and skate parks, Cushing Park and the Coburnville and Tripoli neighborhoods.
- District 8 is made up of Precincts 4, 5 and 6.
- Our polling location is at St. Tarcisius Parish Center (562 Waverly Street).
- To check your voting status, visit Where Do I Vote?
Helpful Links and Information
City of Framingham
- Mayor Charlie Sisitsky's Office
- Framingham Council Office
- Trash and Recycling Information
- Online Bill Payment
- Framingham Public Schools
- Framingham Public Library
- Callahan Center and Council on Aging
- Framingham Police Department - Non emergency phone number: 508-872-1212
- Framingham Fire Department
- Veterans Services
- Parks and Recreation
Food and Household Resources
- A Place to Turn
- Daniel's Table
- Daniel's Table Hotline is 508-239-6691 English/Spanish/Portuguese.
- Framingham Housing Authority
- Home Energy Assistance Program
- Metrowest YMCA Food Distribution
- Pearl Street Cupboard and Cafe
- Project Bread
- If you are in need of food security, call 1-800-645-8333.
- Salvation Army Framingham
- SNAP Benefits Application
- SNAP stands for Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program. It was formerly known as food stamps and is run by the Department of Transitional Assistance.
- The Women, Infants, & Children (WIC) Nutrition Program keeps pregnant and breastfeeding women and kids under 5 healthy. WIC is a nutrition program that provides healthy foods, nutrition education, breastfeeding support, and referrals to healthcare and other services, free of charge, to Massachusetts families who qualify.
Medical and Mental Health
- MetroWest Medical Center - Framingham Union Hospital
- Edward M. Kennedy Community Health Program
- Behavioral Health Partners of MetroWest
- Clinic Services - South Middlesex Opportunity Council
- Voices Against Violence
- 24 Hour HOTLINES: 1-800-593-1125 or 508-626-8686 (TTY-friendly)
- Crisis Text Line
- Text 'HOME' To 741741 for free, 24/7 crisis support.
- Wayside Youth and Family Support Network
- Wayside Family Resource Center
- Advocates Mental Health Services
- Mass 211