A P-L-A-N For Framingham
We are truly blessed to live in Framingham.
And while I firmly believe that Framingham is a great community, it has the people, resources and ability to be even better. We need to work together, neighborhood by neighborhood, in a transparent and participatory process to create a strategic master plan that embodies our values, speaks to our dreams, and meets our needs, and then work collaboratively as a team to achieve these goals.
Together we can achieve this vision through my simple plan for Framingham — A P-L-A-N:
- A is for Accountable: Your government will be accountable to you and our community. As Harry Truman said, “the buck stops here” and as your Mayor, it will always stop with me. I am committed to working together to fill our vacant shopping centers, improve our four level three schools, preserve our open spaces and manage our growth.
- P for Plan: Make our shared vision for Framingham a reality by better coordinating our efforts. As mayor, I pledge to empower citizens to create a community wide vision for called Framingham 2027 that will ensure the continued vitality, sustainability and prosperity of every neighborhood and thus enhance the quality of life for every Framingham resident and family.
- L is for Listen: Actively engage and listen to everyone. Our best ideas come from listening to each other.
- A for Affordable: We need to keep Framingham affordable. We need to review government from top to bottom to ensure that we are providing services in the most cost effective and efficient manner possible, eliminating redundancies and waste wherever they exist.
- N is for Neighborhoods: A community is as strong as its neighborhoods. We need to strengthen ours. Strong healthy neighborhoods enrich our daily lives, enhance the overall well-being of our community, nurture our families and bring people together to share common ideals and interests.